“To create one’s world in any of the arts takes courage.” –Georgia O’Keeffe
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Grace Art Camps is a collaborative community of creative and diverse people encompassing a range of artistic and global interests from all sorts of backgrounds, and enjoy sharing their passion for art in a community committed to fostering an inviting and encouraging environment for children 4 1/2 – 12 years old.
YEAR-ROUND PERMANENT STAFF
BOOKKEEPER & BUSINESS MANAGER
After 11 amazing and dedicated years helping build Grace Art Camp to the size it is today, Linda McQuery has decided to retire. GI has much to thank Linda for and is happy to celebrate this next step with her. We are currently seeking a qualified person for this position. Please help us by sharing the above link with interested and qualified parties. It takes a village!
SUMMER SEASONAL POSITIONS AT GRACE ART CAMP
Below are links to descriptions of camp positions during Grace Art Camp, including downloadable PDF applications for counselors and CITs. These positions are held from late June to mid-August. Assignments are based on expected weekly enrollment and are subject to change at the discretion of Grace Institute.
Grace Art Camp staff and volunteers . . .
- Are committed to the overall success of the camp, holding to the camp values, vision, and mission.
- Enjoy children and art, especially larger numbers of younger children, ages 4-12.
- Are invaluable resources for each other.
- Participate in overall camp community relating to set up, cleaning, and take down, and are the heart of camp itself.
- Communicate directly with Grace Institute hiring staff during the application, training, assignment, and performance process.
- Are 14 years of age and older and have had a background check.
For more information please contact the Director, Ashley Smith: email@example.com
Policy of Nondiscrimination
Grace Institute is committed to improving employment opportunities for people who may have been denied equal opportunity in general. Grace Institute does not discriminate in its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion or religious creed, disability or handicap, sex or gender identity and/or expression (including a transgender identity), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.