“To create one’s world in any of the arts takes courage.” –Georgia O’Keeffe
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Grace Art Camps is a collaborative community of creative and diverse people encompassing a range of artistic and global interests from all sorts of backgrounds, and enjoy sharing their passion for art in a community committed to fostering an inviting and encouraging environment for children 4 1/2 – 12 years old.
Grace Institute is an equal opportunity employer working toward cultivating a set of attitudes, perspectives, behaviors and policies that continuously promote equity, diversity, inclusion and cultural responsiveness.
SUMMER SEASONAL POSITIONS AT GRACE ART CAMP
Below are links to descriptions of camp positions during Grace Art Camp, including downloadable PDF applications for counselors and CITs. These positions are held from late June to mid-August. Assignments are based on expected weekly enrollment and are subject to change at the discretion of Grace Institute.
Grace Art Camp staff and volunteers . . .
- Are committed to the overall success of the camp, holding to the camp values, vision, and mission.
- Enjoy children and art, especially larger numbers of younger children, ages 4-12.
- Are invaluable resources for each other.
- Participate in overall camp community relating to set up, cleaning, and take down, and are the heart of camp itself.
- Communicate directly with Grace Institute hiring staff during the application, training, assignment, and performance process.
- Are 14 years of age and older and have had a background check.
For more information please contact the Director, Ashley Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Nondiscrimination
Grace Institute does not discriminate in its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, socioeconomic status, and any other marginalized characteristics protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Grace Institute is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all member of its staff, volunteers, program attendees, and their family members.