“The artist is the social conscience of a society.” –Deepak Chopra
Thank you for your interest in working at Grace Art Camps. We are a collaborative community of creative and diverse people encompassing a range of artistic and global interests, and committed to fostering an inviting and encouraging environment for children 4 1/2 – 12 years old.
In the words of one long time camp artist, Grace Art Camp is a place “where children might discover their purpose as a human being when experiencing the creative process.” At the heart of this process are the stories, art, people, landscapes, and the cultures from which they come from that shape each summer and are celebrated by campers and staff alike!
Artists, Counselors, and Volunteers . . .
- Enjoy children and art, especially larger numbers of younger children, ages 4-12.
- Are invaluable resources for each other, and throughout assemblies and studios by participating in camp songs and taking part in various activities the heart of camp.
- Participate in overall camp community relating to set up, cleaning, and take down.
- Attend orientation meetings prior to the beginning of Camp program.
- Communicate directly with Grace Institute hiring staff during the application, training, assignment, and performance process.
- All staff and volunteers, ages 14 and older, are required to have a background check.
The job descriptions described below are positions during Grace Art Camp held from late June to mid-August. Several positions also exist during our smaller Winter Peace and Spring Break Camps. Assignments are based on expected weekly enrollment and are subject to change at the discretion of Grace Institute.
SUMMER SEASONAL POSITIONS AT GRACE ART CAMP
Below are links to descriptions of camp positions including downloadable PDF applications for counselors and CITs.
For more information please contact the Director, Ashley Smith at email@example.com
Statement of Non Discrimination
Grace Institute does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and termination of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. Grace Institute is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of its staff, volunteers, program attendees and their families.