“To create one’s world in any of the arts takes courage.” – Georgia O’Keeffe
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Grace Art Camps is a collaborative community of creative and diverse people encompassing a range of artistic and global interests from all sorts of backgrounds, and enjoy sharing their passion for art in a community committed to fostering an inviting and encouraging environment for children 4 1/2 – 12 years old.
In the words of one long time camp artist, Grace Art Camp is a place “where children might discover their purpose as a human being while experiencing the creative process.”
SUMMER SEASONAL POSITIONS AT GRACE ART CAMP
Below are links to descriptions of camp positions during Grace Art Camp, including downloadable PDF applications for counselors and CITs. These positions are held from late June to mid-August. Assignments are based on expected weekly enrollment and are subject to change at the discretion of Grace Institute.
For all Grace Art Camp staff:
- Committed to the overall success of the camp, holding to the camp values, vision, and mission.
- Enjoy children and art, especially larger numbers of younger children, ages 4-12.
- Are invaluable resources for each other.
- Participate in overall camp community relating to set up, cleaning, and take down, and are the heart of camp itself.
- Communicate directly with Grace Institute hiring staff during the application, training, assignment, and performance process.
- All staff and volunteers, ages 14 and older, are required to have a background check.
For more information please contact the Director, Ashley Smith: email@example.com
Statement of Nondiscrimination
Grace Institute and Grace Art Camps do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or creed, gender, gender expression, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and termination of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services.