The preferred method of registration for Grace Art Camp summer sessions is through our on-line registration platform with ActiveNet. Be sure to review tips we have shared at the bottom of the page before registering.
Tips for Registering Online
- Start on page 1 at Session Selection by choosing your preferred week of camp in the left-hand column under SESSION TYPE.
- Once you have the week, choose the grade level, which will be reserved in your cart while you are active on the registration.
- Note: every time the registration program asks for Grade it refers to the grade your camper is currently attending (2019-2020).
- To register siblings, choose your preferred week (or weeks if siblings are attending different weeks) then select the sibling’s grade levels – all siblings’ spaces will be reserved while you are finishing registration. If you have twins, after entering the grade level you can increase the quantity to 2 in your CART – the upper right-hand box.
- NEW: If the week you have selected is full, chose another week OR select the WAITLIST option and complete a brief waitlist registration. There is no deposit required. Once notified of an opening, families must complete the rest of the registration and submit payment within 3 business days to claim the spot.
- If you are registering for the first time you will need to enter your child’s information first and then the parents’ information.
- Include the second parent/guardian contact info – this makes Drop-off and Pick-up quicker!
- Register only campers for whom you are the LEGAL parent or guardian.
Tips for Scholarship Applicants
- Register online as a scholarship applicant (not by grade) located at the bottom of the SESSION LIST (grade selection) of the middle column. To register siblings as scholarship applicants, click “add” and adjust the total in your CART in the upper right column.
- Click here for scholarship form and instructions. A reserved number of full and partial camp scholarships are awarded to families at 1 to 3 times the federal poverty level or less.
- We also offer financial assistance to families with extenuating circumstances. If you do not think you qualify for a scholarship, but need a payment plan, register as a scholarship applicant and contact the Business Manager at email@example.com.
- For more general camp information see Art Camps and Info for Parents.
Click HERE to Register!
Beginning March 2 at 6:00 am
Questions? Phones will be answered March 2 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm 503-331-8155
Tuition, Hours, and Dates
- Tuition: $375.00 (Includes camp T-shirt, art supplies and morning snack. Campers bring sack lunch and water bottle. We are a nut- free camp). Scholarships are available.
- Camp Hours: M – F, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
(Gate opens at 8:45 am. Campers bring their own nut-free sack lunch and water bottle – morning snack is provided).
- Extended Hours: M – F, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm ($95/week or $10.00/hour). Please reserve when registering. You may also email the Business Manager with your name, your child’s full name and age at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be placed on the Electronic Waitlist, please refer to “Tips for Registering” above.
- To request a paper registration form, please email the Registrar at email@example.com
Please see Grace Art Camp 2020 for a description of this summer’s cultural focus and story descriptions.
In order to offer the opportunity to experience Grace Art Camp to as many children as possible, campers may enroll and attend a single week-long session of camp, however this year campers may also attend the 3-day Bonus Camp, June 29 – July 1! This camp is a smaller quieter version of the week-long camp and will follow our smaller 3-day camp structure.
June 29-July 1: Bonus 3-day camp
WEEK 1: June 22 – 26
WEEK 2: July 6 – 10
WEEK 3: July 13 – 17
WEEK 4: July 20 – 24
WEEK 5: July 27 – 31
WEEK 6: August 3 – 7
WEEK 7: August 10 – 14
Of note, if Grace Institute needs to cancel any of our camps due to a natural disaster, weather, medical or public emergency, all tuition payments for canceled camp will be refunded.