We have switched our on-line registration platform to an updated smoother system with ActiveNet. Be sure to review tips we have shared at the bottom of the page before registering.
Spaces are still available! A note about the waitlist: please complete the online registration form get on the waitlist. No deposit is required.
Tips for Registering Online
- Start on page 1 by selecting the preferred week of camp in the left-hand column.
- Once you select your campers’ week and grade level (s), these will be reserved in your cart while you are active on the registration.
- Every time the registration program asks for Grade it refers to the grade your camper is currently attending (2018-2019).
- To register siblings, choose your preferred week (or weeks if siblings are attending different weeks) then select the sibling’s grade levels – all siblings’ spaces will be reserved while you are finishing registration. If you have twins, after entering the grade level you can increase the quantity to 2 in the upper right-hand box.
- If the week you have selected is full, chose another week OR simply select the waitlist option and complete the registration process. There is no deposit required. Once notified of an opening, families must submit payment within 3 business days.
- If you are registering for the first time you will need to enter your child’s information first and then the parent’s information.
- Include the second parent/guardian contact info – this makes Drop-off and Pick-up quicker.
- Register only campers for whom you are the LEGAL parent or guardian.
Disclaimer: the trial membership offer appearing at the end of the registration is not required to register for Art Camp.
Tips for Scholarship Applicants
- Register online as a scholarship applicant (not by grade) located at bottom of the grade selection. To register siblings as scholarship applicants, click “add” and adjust the total in the upper right column.
- Click here for scholarship form and instructions. A limited number of full and partial camp scholarships are awarded to families at 1 to 3.5 times the federal poverty level or less.
- We also offer financial assistance to families with extenuating circumstances. If you do not think you qualify for a scholarship, but need a payment plan, register as a scholarship applicant and contact the Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more general camp information see Art Camps and Info for Parents.
Tuition, Hours, and Dates
- Tuition: $375.00 (Includes camp T-shirt, art supplies and morning snack. Campers bring sack lunch and water bottle. We are a nut- free camp). Scholarships are available.
- Camp Hours: M – F, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
(Gate opens at 8:45 am. Campers bring their own nut-free sack lunch and water bottle – morning snack is provided).
- Extended Hours: M – F, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm ($95/week or $10.00/hour). Please reserve when registering. You may also email the Business Manager with your name, your child’s full name and age at: email@example.com.
- To be placed on the Electronic Waitlist, please refer to “Tips for Registering” above.
- To register by paper, please email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see Grace Art Camp 2019 Haiti for a description of this summer’s cultural focus and story descriptions.
In order to offer the opportunity to experience Grace Art Camp to as many children as possible, campers may enroll and attend a single week-long session of camp, however this year campers may also attend the 3-day Bonus Camp, July 1-3! This camp is a smaller quieter version of the week-long camp and will follow our smaller 3-day camp structure.
3-DAY Bonus Camp! July 1 – 3
WEEK 1: June 24 – 28
WEEK 2: July 8 – 12
WEEK 3: July 15 – 19
WEEK 4: July 22 – 26
WEEK 5: July 29 – August 2
WEEK 6: August 5 – 9
WEEK 7: August 12 – 16