We are planning to offer Holiday Classes weekends in December 2021 in fused glass and more! These will be in-person, hands-on studio art classes taught by Grace Art Camp artists in an environment with full precautions for preventing COVID-19 as recommended by OHA and the CDC.
Registration for Classes will be available November 1, 2021.
How to Register
Fill out the registration form – it is a fillable PDF – and save it by a new name that includes your child’s first name and return by email it to Mariann Koop-McMahon. Once we have received your form, our Business Manager Annie Rimmer-Weeks will email you a PayPal link with instructions on how to complete your payment. Scholarships are available — just ask. Due to COVID-19 precautions, registration by email and payment by credit card through PayPal are preferred. Registration will open November 1st.
Class Descriptions are Coming Soon
Precautions for COVID-19
Both the CDC and OHA have said that safely-structured, single-session workshops and classes are less risky than multi-session classes. To protect your children and our staff during these single session classes, Grace Institute is implementing many precautions including:
- Staggered drop-off and pick-up times for parent sign-in are scheduled with temperature checks and a brief health questionnaire.
- Each participant will have a separate, sanitized bin for a jacket. Please do not bring anything else except a mask and filled water bottle.
- Each class cohort will have 8 participants maximum, plus an artist and a studio counselor – each with more than 35-square feet of room space per person as required.
- Masks for participants are required at all times. We will have extra KN95s on hand.
- Restroom breaks will also be staggered by cohorts, with thorough hand-washing.
- Restrooms and studios will be sanitized between each cohort use.
- No guests, parents or additional staff will be allowed into the studio areas.
- Sorry, at this time, snacks are not allowed.
More specific information will be provided in your welcome letter.