New Information for Grace Art Camp
To ease the online registration process, we have split registration into two time frames. Each camper may register for one week only. Plan to register:
- March 1st for Weeks 1 – 4, starting at noon, or
- March 8th for Weeks 5 – 7, starting at noon
HOW TO REGISTER
- The preferred method of registration is through ActiveNet/Thriva, a third party secure online registration site. Firefox or Chrome work best with their system. Safari is not supported.
- You may register each camper for one session only. You will receive an error message if you attempt to register for more than one week.
- You may experience slow registration site speed and error messages during peak times of online registration. Thank you for your support and your patience!
If you need to mail in your registration, please obtain a paper form from Grace Institute as a PDF of the registration form is not available online. Mailed registrations may be processed more slowly. Be sure to include one form per child to: GRACE ART CAMP, 1535 NE 17th Ave, Portland, OR 97232 or FAX: 503-249-0938
If you are unable to register for any of the available weeks or if camp is full, please email the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist: you must include your name, your child’s first and last name, birthdate, age, and current grade in school.
The waitlist is first-come, first-served pool based on grade-specific openings. An average of 100 campers are placed into camp from the waitlist each summer – do not give up. Once notified of an opening, families must complete a paper register form and pay at that time. We reserve spaces each week for scholarships.